The Government has mandated the following to control the spread of COVID-19:
- There should be workplace protocols in place that would include disease surveillance and prevention of the spread of infection.
- All employers are to screen staff on a daily basis for symptoms of COVID-19, including a symptom check as well as temperature assessment.
- All employees to use a cloth mask especially where social distancing is not possible.
- Work environment to have sanitizers available or hand washing facilities with soap.
- Stringent social distancing measures should be implemented in the workplace.