FLEXIM® is proud to be the first company in the world to successfully manufacture a robust, user-friendly steam flowmeter. Introducing the FLUXUS ST-range of clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeters for steam
FLUXUS ST measures volume and mass flow of saturated and superheated steam at temperatures of up to 180 °C. FLEXIM’s latest addition to this range, the FLUXUS G722 ST-HT, offers high-temperature and high-pressure steam measurement of up to 400°C. Installation of these ultrasonic flowmeters is swift and easy, requiring under 2 hours of setup with no pipework and no downtime.
Benefits of our steam flowmeters:
- Measures steam non-invasively from outside of the pipe through clamp-on technology.
- Highly accurate and reliable readings.
- Free from pressure loss, wear and tear, and maintenance.
- Capture all steam usage, from very high to very low flow rates, with a single meter size.
- Variety of digital communications available.
- Available as a portable or stationary meter.
Actum Group is pleased to offer our customers a reliable and accurate steam flow measurement solution through FLEXIM that is flexible and backed by a long legacy of product excellence.