In order to reach an optimal low relative humidity (RH) desiccant bags have to be included in the Dryshield Bags. According to EIA 583 dry shielding bags are incomplete without desiccant bags.
Benefits of Levosil desiccant bags:
- Absorb the moisture left inside the bags after vacuum sealing and capture the moisture that manages to pass through the bag material
- Prevent the relative humidity to rise above a critical percentage
- Filled with activated clay and made of strong GDT material
- Meets or exceeds DIN 55473B and MIL D 3464E, Type II
- Antistatic desiccant bags available for the ElectroStatic Protected Area