- A gasoline engine makes the Model K-1500G well-suited for cleaning lines in remote locations where electrical power is unavailable. Cuts through roots fast.
- Unique, easy-to-use, instant-acting cable clutch maximizes operator control. Pull down on the handle and the cable spins at 600 RPM. Release handle, cable stops instantly.
- Comes equipped to use 1 1⁄4″ (32 mm) cable to clean 3″ (75 mm) to 10″ (250 mm) lines through 300′ (92 m).
- 6 HP gasoline engine drives cable via four-speed transmission. Allows the operator to vary the cable spinning speed to fit the application. Forward speeds of 333, 425 and 500 RPM, and a reverse speed of 250 RPM.
- Low-profile, four-wheel cart easily rolls to the job. Guards against machine upset and possible fuel spillage.
- Includes A-1 RIDGID® drain cleaning mitt and operator’s manual.