- Clean, Automatic Deburring – The cut produced by this cutter results in only a fine strand of plastic, as opposed to the fuzz created around the cut of a hacksaw. No need for a second tool to deburr, this cutter automatically deburrs in parallel to cutting action.
- Automatic Beveling – Allows for immediate, easy joining to other sink drain pieces.
- Fast cut – On average six rotations to complete one cut, four times faster than a hacksaw.
- Straight cut – Easy-view windows ensure a straight cut on the marked pipe every time.
- Open Bore Design (P-TEC 5000 only)
- Reduces required hand force for cutting pipe.
- Fully eliminates sliding on the pipe.
- Makes it possible to cut double-flanged 50 mm plastic drain pipe.