- 330° head rotation for better access in tight spaces
- Unique RIDGID® RapidAdvance System™ that engages quickly and easily crimps lugs.
- Low handle force reduces hand strain and operator fatigue.
- 15 slots for crimping dies in the carrying case with special slot decals for quick die identification and retrieval.
- Built-in pressure-relief valve indicating when the maximum pressure is reached and the crimp has been completed.
- Rubber grips for superior comfort and control
- 130 kN hydraulic force output and 42 mm stroke to easily accomodate large size lugs and connectors (up to 400 mm² Cu).
- Manual ram retraction when the crimp is complete or in case of need
- Length 557mm
- Weight 5.3 kg
Capacity Max. 400 mm² Cu; Max. 240 mm² Al