The F601 portable clamp-on flow meter is also available in an energy-version , enabling the measurement of thermal energy / BTU flows, ideal when analysing or auditing heating and chiller plants. The collected data can be used to perform a complete energy balance if required.
Benefits of the F601 flow meter:
- Suitable for virtually any pipe material and any fluid, regardless of its conductivity
- Independent of line pressure
- Wide application range: two pairs oftransducer are sufficient to cover
the most common pipe diameters in industrial applications
- The transducers’ wide range of applicability makes flow measurement possible on 0.25 inch tubing as well as on 20 foot penstocks and from –40° F to 752° F.
- Allows for up to 14 hours of autonomous measurement.