FLEXIM’s non-invasive clamp-on ultrasonic technology enables it to measure compressed air flow rates even at very low pressures (down to 3bar on steel lines and atmospheric pressure on plastic lines). For this reason, the FLUXUS® G704 CA is particularly suitable for non-invasively measuring quantities drawn off at individual points.
Benefits of the FLUXUS® G704 CA:
- Virtually maintenance-free.
- Highly accurate due to paired, temperature-compensating and traceable calibrated ultrasonic transducers.
- Extremely high measuring dynamics: from the lowest to the highest flow velocities.
- Simple, cost-effective retrofitting without any disruption to supply and pipe works.
- No risk of leakage or pressure losses.
- Bidirectional measurement: simple recognition of the flow direction.