The FLUXUS® G601 CA Energy is designed to:
- Survey complete compressed air infrastructures
- Quantify thermal energy streams at heating or cooling plants
- Balance the facilities, measuring on nearly every individual leg
- Determine the efficiency of compressors
- Quantify and localise leakages
Benefits of the FLUXUS® G601 CA Energy:
- Non-invasive measurement for precise bi-directional, highly dynamic compressed air, gas, liquid and thermal energy flow rates.
- Highly mobile and flexible.
- Highly accurate and reliable.
- Algorithms such as the correction of pipe wall echoes and transducer positioning errors ensure reliable and accurate measurement even in the most demanding application conditions.
- Li-Ion battery providing up to 14 hours of measurement operation.
- Proven clamp-on technology, transducers resistant to dust and humidity.