Benefits of FLUXUS® G721:
- No process interruption required for installation.
- Certified for operation within hazardous areas (ATEX / IECEx and FMc Class I, Div. 2).
- Fast measuring dynamics (output of measurement data every 10ms), capturing pulsating flows.
- Pre-calibrated and certified transducers and transmitters.
- Reliable measurements of wet gas (up to LVF of 5%).
- Accurate and repeatable measurement readings – even at extremely low flow rates (high turndown ratio), independent of pipe material, wall thickness and internal pressure.
- Matched transducers, integrated temperature compensation (according to ANSI/ASME MFC-5.1-2011 regulations).
- Permanent coupling with unique couplant pads, FlexSpring secured mounting fixtures guarantee durable contact pressure also on heavily vibrating pipes.
- Bidirectional communication as well as remote parameterisation and diagnostic capabilities.