The FLUXUS® G809 gas flow meter allows for an inherently bi-directional gas flow measurement of operational and standard volume flows. This flowmeter can be applied at inner pipe diameters ranging from 6 mm up to 2100 mm (with no limitations on pipe wall thickness or material) and media temperatures from -40°C up to 100°C.
Benefits of FLUXUS® G809:
- Measurement is unaffected by gas density, viscosity and composition, temperature and pressure. Even wet gas Liquid Volume Fractions of 5% can be measured.
- Bi-directional flow measurement of liquids and gases in FM Class I, Div. 1 and ATEX / IECEx Zone 1 areas.
- No pipe works, process shut-downs required for installation.
- Virtually maintenance-free.
- Matched, paired and wet-calibrated flow transducers (traceable certification to national standards)
- Excellent zero-point stability and drift-free
- Wide turndown ratio
- Accurate measurement, independent of pipe size, material, operating pressure and gas composition.
- High tolerance to entrained solids and gas wetness