Benefits of FLUXUS® G801:
- Unaffected by gas density, viscosity and composition as well as temperature and pressure.
- Non-intrusive, clamp-on technology – no need to cut or weld the pipe for installation.
- Virtually no maintenance needed due to permanent coupling and optimal device protection.
- For explicit usage in hazardous areas – ATEX and IECEx Zone 1 approved.
- Exact and reliable bi-directional measurement of actual and standard volume flows of gases over a wide turndown ratio.
- Zero-point stable and drift free due to paired transducers and an integrated temperature compensation (ANSI/ASME compliant).
- Operationally safe and highly accurate measurement, even of wet gas.
- Sophisticated diagnostic tools for optimal set-up and control of the measurement system.